This year once again Valentine's Backpack can be won by first drawn person and there is an additional gift Super Heart Pillow for top 3.
Valentine's Card Over the next few days you can get Valentine's Card, which can be traded at NPC for prizes.
This card can be obtained from:
* winning 4 sparrings in 1 day
* completing 1st part of task (kill monsters) - it has to be a task for your level, but at least 300+ level
* loot from monsters
Playes, who already did 4 sparrings or task before the update went live will receive valentines cards via parcel.
The card can be gifted to any female NPC (hi -> valentines card -> yes):
NPC Bulma - you will receive 1x skill booster (bonus to skill 1.5x)
NPC Teacher - you will receive 1x experience booster (bonus to exp 1.5x)
NPC Cristin - you will receive 1x loot booster (bonus to loot 1.5x)
NPC Heina - you will receive 1x choosen furniture to house from "valentines furnitures" series for 3x valentines card, 1x choosen furniture to house from "heart furnitures" for 5x valentines card, 1x from one of three new carpets for 1x valentines card , 1x lovely tapestry for 2x valentines card
NPC Loren - you will receive 2x event token
NPC Cashier Jane - you will receive 8x credit cards
NPC Lucie - you will receive 100 bonus points
Valentine's Quest Temporaty quest: Tower of Love has be unlocked.
Your goal is to get to the top of the tower to save princess.
There is a special task to do on each floor.
The quest will be in game for over a week, so everyone will be able to do it!
Donuts and nutritious food By the end of this week all food gives 2x more fullness.
Monsters drop 'chocolate donut', which works like senzu bean, but gives 100% fullness and +2 to senzu title.
Monsters drop 'sprinkles donut', which works like hell fruit (instantly regenerates all hp and ki, if you are not pz-locked) gives 100% fullness and +5 to senzu title.
Donuts from previous year also work! Donuts can be eaten without exhaust to get the title faster, but the healing works only every 2s.
Baking donuts During the event you may prepare a donut, which makes monsters fat and award you with:
* 5x more experience
* 5x higher chance for better loot
* 1 bonus points
Guide on how to make donuts:
1. Buy at NPC Sellior 'cooking form' (25x zeni banknotes) and 'oil' from NPC Barman (10x credi cards - 3% chance to destroy)
You can also use 'honey drink' from NPC Barman (25x zeni banknote - 100% chance to destroy).
2. Put ingredients into 'cooking form' in a measured proportion:
* 1x flour - can be bought at NPC Joe (hi > buy flour), costs 1x credit card
* 10x egg - can be looted from monsters like Pterodactil, Larva, Brontosaur and Thunder Lizard
* 1x fruit like apple, banana, coconut, raspberry or 10x blueberry
3. Put the 'cooking form' on oven (for example on the one inside Goku House or Winter Island) and pour oil or honey drink on it:
You have received 20x fried donut, it's time to ice them.
4. You can loot 'icing' from monsters.
If you use this item on 'fried donut' you would receive 'iced donut'.
Now we just have to add the topping.
5. Buy some sweets and use "axe" on them (axes can be bought at NPC Upa near Karrin Tower).
Obtained topping use on "iced donut".
Congratulations! The donut is now ready!
6. The donut can be used on any normal monster.
The donut doesn't works on:
* monsters from raids
* task bosses
* invasion bosses
* weakened dabura
* boosted monsters by towa staff
* single hunting monsters like Nessie
Additionally, for killing such monsters there is a 0.02% chance to obtain Pink C21 minidoll.
You can also obtain minidolls from previous year: 0.003% chance to obtain Super Buu minidoll, 0.006% chance to obtain Miss Buu minidoll and 0.03% chance to obtain Chocolate Buu minidoll.
Race in eating donuts There are rewards for players, who will eat the most donuts:
* chocolate donut +1 point
* sprinkles donut +3 points
* using delicious donut on monster +12 points
I place: about 7 db + Pink C21 Buu minidoll
II place: about 5 db + Miss Buu minidoll
III place: about 3 db + Super minidoll
Competitions and event lasts to 14.02.2021 (Sunday) to 12:10 Polish time.